Details of our accommodation are set out below
Buchanan Lodge is built in a traditional local style out of natural materials, and provides luxury self-catering accommodation – ideal for families.
The Lodge comprises:
- 1 bedroom with queen-sized bed and ensuite shower room
- 1 bedroom with queen-sized bed and ensuite bath/shower
- 2 twin bedrooms
- 1 single bedroom
- 1 family bathroom – shower/bath/toilet
- Spacious living room with large stone open fireplace and French doors to outdoor living area on both sides of the house
- Sky TV, DVD player, CD stereo, Bluetooth speaker
- Dining room with seating for 10 and a double height ceiling up to the rafters
- Large open-plan kitchen with freestanding range oven, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, dishwasher and fully equipped
- with all cutlery, glasses and utensils
- Full length veranda with gas BBQ, outdoor furniture, Two dining tables with chairs and a sofa set, croquet set,
- Laundry room with extra fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Highchair and travel cot
- WiFi broadband (reasonable use)
- Fully heated with underfloor heating downstairs and wall heaters and electric blankets upstairs
- Outdoor Freshwater Hot Tub (on request)
- 3 kayaks available to rent (on request)
Cleaners are available on request and a contact is provided to answer any queries.
Being set on its own 60 acres, there is complete privacy and plenty of space for parking.