Collection and Use
1. When you contact us through our website (www.buchananlodge.co.nz) (the “Website"), by telephone, post, email or through other means, we collect information that could be used to personally identify you, such as your name, gender, email address, phone number and age. We use this information to process your enquiry, any resulting booking and to provide all relevant services in connection with your stay.
2. We automatically collect certain information about you when you visit our website, such as IP address, web browser type and operating system. We use this information to analyse your use of the website and to improve our services.
3. We also collect data automatically via cookies to enhance your online experience. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can reject them by opting out or modifying your browser settings.
4. We do not share or sell your data to third parties.
Storage of data
1. We will store your data on secure servers. If you suspect any misuse or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by emailing us on: [email protected]
2. Unless a longer period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your data on our systems for the period necessary to carry out your booking, or until you request that the data be deleted. Even if we delete your data, it may remain on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
2. For the purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Buchanan Lodge is the “data controller”. This means that Buchanan Lodge determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your data is processed.
2. You can contact Buchanan Lodge by email at [email protected]